• Photos
  • Map
  • Streetview
  • Upload

City: Portugal

It was built by the Templários between 1214 and 1230, with alterations in the reign of D. Dinis. At present, there remain a piece of junk of wall and the tower of donjon of the ancient palace of the comendadores. Inside the perimeter of the walls there is the Saint's church Maria of the Castle, first womb of the zone.


Avg. Rating:4 Star Rating
Currently there are no reviews for this place. Be the first one to review.

Upload Image