• Photos
  • Map
  • Streetview
  • Upload

City: Malacca

This is a historic church building that was originally built in 1521 by the Portuguese in gratitude to the Virgin Mary and called 'Our Lady of Grace'. It became a fortress in 1567, until 1596. After the Dutch took over the Portuguese Chapel on top of the hill, they repaired it into a Dutch Reformed Church, and called it St. Paul's Church, a name which remains until today. Old Portuguese and Dutch tombstones can still be found inside.


Avg. Rating:4 Star Rating
Currently there are no reviews for this place. Be the first one to review.

Upload Image