• Photos
  • Map
  • Streetview
  • Upload

City: Rome
Description: The palace was built by the architect Baldassare Peruzzi on behalf of the Massimo family. The former palace was destroyed during the Sacco di Roma, the pillage of Rome in 1527. The Massimo family can be traced back to Quintus Fabius Maximus who defeated Hannibal in the 3rd cent BC. The building is open to the public on March 16 only in order to commemorate the reanimation of Paolo Massimo by St. Filippo Neri in 1538.


Avg. Rating:4 Star Rating
Currently there are no reviews for this place. Be the first one to review.

Upload Image